Family Dentistry in Anchorage
Offering premium preventive and general dental care to all in our community.
Preserve Your Smile
Educating you to keep your family healthy.
We are committed to your family’s health. As part of our family dentistry services in Anchorage, we provide advice on how to maintain a healthy oral hygiene routine. During your regular six-month visit, Dr. Maloney will provide a detailed check-up and correct any underlying issues.
Our family dentistry services include:
Each aspect of your mouth is examined using the latest dental technology. We take everything at your pace and even show you the inside of your mouth while we’re taking a look around.
Our gentle team is experienced at caring for children and understand how to make their dental visits fun. There is no need to worry; you are in great hands!
Brian P. (Fireweed Patient)
First-Class Family Dentistry in Anchorage
During the exam, Dr. Maloney will take a look around your mouth to examine the health of your teeth and gums. He may also recommend a cleaning and discuss a personalized treatment plan.
The benefits of non-metal fillings are:
- Do not contain any mercury
- Will not expand or contract from extreme temperature changes
- Hardens quickly after treatment
- Looks natural and blends with your teeth
- Increases natural tooth’s durability and stability
These fillings are safe for patients of all ages and are long-lasting too.
Although a last resort, extractions may become necessary when:
- Teeth become severely decayed
- Complications arise from impacted wisdom teeth
- Room is needed for orthodontic treatment
- A tooth is causing discomfort
No matter what the reason, you can be confident in the treatment we provide.