We enjoy more than dentistry in Anchorage and meeting new friends. We also like sharing things about this incredible place to live and play in! Anchorage has everything to offer from beauty to culture and we love to share why we are proud of our city and what we enjoy about it. Sit back and click on the links below to see where you would like to go next.
Be Active in Anchorage
- Alaska Native Heritage Center – Bring the whole family to enjoy the renowned cultural center and museum in Anchorage to expand your knowledge of Alaska’s Indigenous people.
- The Tony Knowles Coastal Trail – Bring your bikes and ride along the coast for eleven miles from downtown to the chalet at Kincaid Park. Thick woods, moose, incredible views where you can spot beluga whales and North America’s highest peak, Mount McKinley are all what you can look forward to.
- Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race – Go to the site and mark your calendars for the next race. Or for classrooms you can pack your sleds with lessons, projects, activities, and information that will enhance your curriculum. What an awesome adventure for kids!
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts – Incredible events are featured among them the Great Northern Lights where the Aurora Borealis is presented in a stunning digital presentation set to incredible original music scores.
- Alaska Railroad Depot – Many rave that it is the most scenic and breathtaking scenery they have ever seen and it starts here in Anchorage.
And if you want to visit a friendly dentist in Anchorage stop by Fireweed Family Dentistry and become part of the community with us!